Improved the sound and performance with the Masata S55 F80 F82 Catless Downpipes for BMW M2 Competition, M3 & M4. Constructed with 304 Stainless Steel including reinforced turbo flange, for optimum flow with proven performance, adds up to 70bhp when combined with a stage 2 tune. The smooth bends one piece design decrease turbulence and increase flow at the same time without any restriction nor unnecessary welds that creates weakness found on other downpipes.
With the unique Masata flex section design similar to the flex section found on the OEM downpipe, extreme heat produced by the turbo causing expansion which cracks the downpipe is no longer an issue. The flex section also reduces stress of the turbo flange for a long lasting performance and eliminates unnecessary movements.
This beautiful handcrafted Masata downpipe utilises spot welding and crisscross welding technique at turbo flange for additional strength. Mechanical welding arm is also used to provide a smooth and perfect finish, it is compatible with OEM exhaust system or an aftermarket exhaust system that fits OEM downpipe.
We also recommend to replace the gaskets using genuine BMW gaskets when changing your downpipes.
- Crisscross welding on turbo flange for durability
- One piece design to eliminate unnecessary welds
- 100% OEM Fitment
- Unique Soft Flex Section for heat expansion
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Adds 60-70 BHP 70-80 lb.ft torque when combined with Stage 2 Tuning
- Improved Sound and Exhaust Notes
- Masata Lifetime Warranty
- BMW S55 F80 Saloon M3 from 2014 - Present
- BMW S55 F82 Coupe M4 from 2014 - Present
- BMW S55 F83 Convertible M4 from 2014 - Present
- BMW S55 F87 LCI M2 Competition 2018+ (Non-OPF Equipped Models)
Not compatible with Sept 2018+ models with the OPF/GPF Fitted.