Have you experienced a blown factory pipe or simply looking to upgrade? The OEM turbo to intercooler pipe manufactured from plastic are not built to withstand the extra boost for faster acceleration, and thus will crack especially when the car is tuned. But don’t let this limit your riding experience! The turbo to intercooler pipe upgrade for the BMW N55 F20/F22/F30/F32/M2/M135i/M235i/335i/435i Aluminium Turbo to Intercooler Pipe is designed from a lightweight, durable aluminium body to ensure long-term performance, a more responsive throttle and further reduces turbo lag. This replacement is also beneficial for those who simply want to ensure the long-term health of their machine, and cars with high mileage are especially at risk of the factory pipe cracking from wear and tear.
This kit contains all the necessary parts to upgrade your turbo to intercooler pipe and comes with a CNC machined flange which provides OEM compatibility thus no additional modifications are needed for the upgrade. Avoid blow-out and have peace of mind with the purchase of this Aluminium Turbo to Intercooler Pipe.
- CNC machined flange
- Coated in Black
- High quality aluminium
- OEM mounting system
- Includes all the necessary hardware for installation
- Masata Lifetime Warranty
- BMW N55 F20/ M135i 5 Door Hatchback (2012+)
- BMW N55 F21/ M135i 3 Door Hatchback (2012+)
- BMW N55 F22/ M235i 2 Door coupe (2014+)
- BMW N55 F23/ M235i 2 Door Convertible (2014+)
- BMW N55 F30/ 335i 4 Door Sedan/Saloon (2012+)
- BMW N55 F31/ 335i 5 Door Estate/Wagon (2012+)
- BMW N55 F32/ 435i 2 Door Coupe (2014+)
- BMW N55 F33/ 435i 2 Door Convertible (2014+)
- BMW N55 F36/ 435i 4 Door Gran Coupe (2014+)
Fits both manual and automatic cars
Fits prefectly, great quality product, install not the easiest job but i was doing the charge pipe in the same time so i had to remove the intercooler,
Quality was decent and quick delivery, bought it with the Masata chargepipe and I can honestly say these are great products!
Does what it says on the tin and I have one less worry.