- Free UK Shipping Over £199.99
- 14 Days Return
- Worldwide Shipping
Presenting the Masata Performance Lowering Springs for the BMW F8X M3/M4 models. The Masata Lowering Spring Kit delivers the best of both worlds when it comes to elevating dynamics and refining looks, at the same time providing a sporty appearance and improves overall handling without sacrificing ride comfortability. Achieve the ultimate balance of performance, looks and ride quality all with the Masata Lowering Spring Kit.
Masata Lowering Springs are carefully and independently crafted and developed by using nothing but only the best quality materials to maintain and enhance the ride quality on the road. Hitting the corners will never be the same again with this M240ix lowering springs equipped.
Whether it is a joyride, or a drag race, shine on with the Masata lowering springs with the drop of 15mm on the front and 5mm on the rear, depending on the model you own. So how low can you go? Find out by getting one of these yourselves now, finished in Masata's Obsidian Black to provide a more stealthy appearance.
Special thanks to our customer Mika for these shots! This was fitted on her BMW F82 M4 Heritage Edition!
- Provides an aggressive look without sacrificing comfort
- Improves overall handling
- Without levelling control
- Springs are powder coated in Masata's Obsidian Black
- Lower front by 20mm and rear by 5-10mm on M3 & M3 Competition
- Lower front by 15mm and rear by 5mm on M3 CS
- Lower front by 20mm and rear by 5-10mm on M4 & M4 Competition
- Lower front by 15mm and rear by 5mm on M4 CS
- Front axle load: 1050 kg
- Rear axle load: 1170 kg
- BMW M Series F80 M3 (2014-2018)
- BMW M Series F80 M3 Competition (2016-2018)
- BMW M Series F80 M3 CS (2018+)
- BMW M Series Coupe F82 M4 (2014+)
- BMW M Series Coupe F82 M4 Competition (2016+)
- BMW M Series Coupe F82 M4 CS (2016+)